Monday, May 08, 2006

car shopping

... is finally over! Tonight I got my new car. It's a 2006 Corolla S in phantom gray. Manual transmission, 32/41 mpg, power windows, power doors, cruise control, rear spoiler, alloy wheels, 6 CD changer, and 9 months of Sirius satellite radio. It's so cute and fun to drive. Still, I wonder about my old Integra. I'm sure the salvage yard will be able to fix it up. I hope the new owner appreciates it. That car was good to me. I nabbed the front and rear emblems for memories. I had to replace both while the car was under my ownership.

3 comments:

turtlepup said...

Congrats, Amysan! Very glad to hear you found a car that you like so much!!! I have to do the same now...though have not been able to deal with the idea of selling the pup. *sniff* Has to be done, but I've been dragging my heels.

Anonymous said...

Yeay and congratulations!!! how about posting a picture and a name for it!!!! cbd

Anonymous said...

you are SAFE and you have a brand new, cool CAR! =) ttys