I've been in San Diego for the last couple of days. It was so much fun just hanging out and spending quality time with two of my favorite eaters. My eating schedule did get thrown out of whack yesterday when I ate two lunches and had half a Ghirardelli hot fudge sundae for dinner. My friend and I went to the Gaslamp District at night. We went to
Olé Madrid, where they had free salsa lessons and no cover charge to get in. I've only been salsa dancing once before, but this time was more fun because I got to dance with the instructor. Everything was fine and dandy until he flung me out and I messed up the steps both times. Yeah well, he didn't teach us that during the lesson. We also learned the cha-cha-cha. It's a pretty basic box step and you add variations and arm movements. Reminds me of the aerobics classes I took in my college days.
I didn't make it to the beach today, but I did manage to hit two outdoor malls. San Diego is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment