... that's how my brothers used to say it, back when Circus Circus was still fun for them. Now that they're older, but still underage, they are less enchanted by the city. In keeping the weekend G-rated, we did a lot of sight-seeing and shopping. We visited three outlets--Barstow, Stateline (Primm), and Las Vegas, leading to the following exchange:
B2: Hey, [Amysan]. Do you want to play cards?
Me: No.
B2: Aww, [Amysan] used to be cool. Now all she wants to do is shop.

Treasure Island (TI) show

Bellagio water show with Paris Hotel in the background
3 comments:
nice pics...did you get a new cam or is that still the canon s50? -bj
canon s50
I call it "VAAAAY-GUS!" I can't wait to go there-any restaurants or spots I must drop by this Friday? I can't wait can't wait can't wait! Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!-RN
Post a Comment