At the gym tonight, I went into the locker room and saw a lady sitting on the bench wiping blood from her arm. She looks at me and says, "I don't know what I did."
I assessed the situation:
1. she was bleeding profusely from a small cut on her elbow
2. she was over 60 years old
3. she was completely naked
What would you do?
I went to the front desk and got her a band-aid. She was very grateful.
3 comments:
i would have gone to the front desk and told them there's an old lady bleeding profusely (blood thinners maybe?) in the locker room and needs help. they should be trained for these kind of "emergencies." touching her with my bare hands wouldn't have been a good idea.
a band-aid was a good idea though. hope she's okay now!
The good ol' band aid comes to the rescue (as well as Amysan). D says, "Amysan is a trooper!" I agree!
good thing i haven't gone to the gym for a while. .helps me avoid making these hard decisions. :)
Post a Comment