Wednesday, April 23, 2008

following the leader

I almost forgot to post about last weekend. It was very busy/stressful, but there were a couple of highlights. First, I organized a tennis day in which people of all levels came out to play matches, rally, or develop their skills in the clinic with instructors. I had the most fun leading the warm-up lap. There are dividers between the courts, so we were weaving in and out around them. I felt like a mama duck with 30 baby chicks carrying tennis rackets (hehe, I made them run with their rackets).

Later that evening, I went to a dinner party with a tropical theme. There was so much good food. I definitely hit the third stage of fullness. Painful. Pics below.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks delish! sorry i missed it!

i was thinking about you sunday. glad your tennis rally went well. i can imagine you leading the ducklings. :)