Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the police station

I went to the police station this afternoon to contest a parking citation. While at the window, I was looking at the employee nameplates and saw one with the name of a girl I went to high school with! She wasn't working at the time, but she has a very distinct name, so I wrote a note saying hi and attached one of my business cards. We'll see if she contacts me. We were in different years and didn't know each other very well. Maybe she'll wonder, "Who is this girl and why was she at the police station?"

**edit**
the girl never contacted me, but i got my ticket dismissed, "one time only" hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who was it? did she respond? any more thoughts about the bay area?? Miss you--RN and Sabrina

Anonymous said...

haha, i hope she can pull some strings for you. citations are such a bother.