This weekend I got the chance to rock-climb outdoors for a change. The weather was unexpectedly pleasant for January, but I still learned that rocks are cold in the morning, brrrrr! I'm way too delicate and thin-skinned (got lots of cuts and bruises) and afraid of heights for this sport, but I'm totally addicted and can't wait to go again.
Afterward, we hiked up Ryan Mountain for a 360 degree view of Joshua Tree.

joshua trees for which the national park (and u2 album) is named

my first outdoor rock-climbing adventure

view from the summit of ryan mountain

view from the dashboard
3 comments:
THAT's sooo coooooollllll!!!!!!!!!
-c
wow, that's awesome! sounds like you had a positive experience.
i'm afraid i'm too much of a wimp (physically and mentally) to do any rock climbing activities. :P
My sis will be so pleased that you enjoyed it! She loves having visitors. ;o)
Post a Comment