Amysan, will be impressive (though a bit scary) when you turn into the female version of that! ;o)
haha, not likely. my body requires rest days and i'm always "carbo-loading." i'm gaining weight with all this 1/2 marathon training!
italy would have been great for carbo-loading!-c
Ok so, I am also obsessed with Bruce Lee! And I actually tried watching the show...made me sad when i couldn't understand a damn thing :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amysan, will be impressive (though a bit scary) when you turn into the female version of that! ;o)
haha, not likely. my body requires rest days and i'm always "carbo-loading." i'm gaining weight with all this 1/2 marathon training!
italy would have been great for carbo-loading!
-c
Ok so, I am also obsessed with Bruce Lee! And I actually tried watching the show...made me sad when i couldn't understand a damn thing :(
Post a Comment