Today I ate lunch outside of Subway, where three little boys, ages 5, 5 3/4, and 6, were hanging precariously from the guardrail nearby. The mother of the two red-haired boys came outside and told them to sit down. I said, "You can sit here," pointing to the empty chair across from me. One boy said, "No, because there are three of us," and continued, "or, what if your husband comes?" I smiled, but thought to myself,
man, I have aged!
8 comments:
now who's obsessed with aging??!?! ok. me still.
i think you look great. it must be the eye cream. . .. - jek
You forgot to write a detailed description of what you ate!
nothing exciting...my usual Subway sandwich--turkey and ham, that day it was honey oat bread, with mustard and all the veggies except onions and olives.
currently obsessed with aging, vons, and target
i loved anonymous' second comment. haha! too funny.
subway sounds good right about now.
kids say the darndest things. :P
yeah, you's super old!
maybe the boy was thinking beauty, not age... :)
you old fogey....DN
don't worry, amy! you're like a fine wine. you're even better as you age...NT
Post a Comment