Sleeping late, waking up early, and overeating made for a sleepy weekend. On Saturday night, my friends and I went to see "Fantastic Four" at
ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood. It was my first time at this theater. I appreciated the assigned seating when we arrived late and still had good seats all together, but was sad that we missed the very beginning of the movie because they do not show previews. For dinner, we Korean tofu at
BCD Tofu House. It was a very pleasant dining experience. I had the dumpling tofu soup in a stone pot and did not burn myself :).
On Saturday, I watched the kiddies at church, went to service, and then attended a BBQ/pool party. I ate too much and afterwards was so . . . very . . . tired. I met up with my friends and, after lounging on the couch, went out for dinner. Yikes! I was already stuffed.
Benitos Taco Shop has good fish tacos, but I was only able to eat one. I'm happy to be alive to tell the story.

the food that did me in, minus dessert
2 comments:
Hi Amy,
I found your mostly food journal very interesting, and thought of you yesterday when I passed The Hat. Wow, I had no idea that you know how to shoot a gun! Sorry to hear about your car robbery, but at least your golf clubs and fruit leather were okay.
See you soon,
Nicole
man, that chicken was tasty. and the ribs. and the pasta. and the fruit. yikes! -DN
Post a Comment