I went down to Garden Grove to hang out with my friends in their new place. We had lunch at Pho Thanh Lich, a restaurant on Hazard and Brookhurst that served pho with filet mignon. I had to try it. It was very tasty. Afterward, we went back to their condo where I watched football with the guy and "Meet Joe Black" with the girl. We met up with another friend for dinner and games at The Block and then I went home, but not before stopping for gas at $2.65/gallon!

the only place i know of that serves filet mignon pho
5 comments:
I can't be at all sympathetic to your gas price as it's $3.00/gallon where I live...and that's for Regular. Premium is about $3.30/gallon. GULP!
Filet mignon pho...cheap eat goes upscale! Just goes to show that everyone needs a gimmick....
i wasn't looking for sympathy. $2.65 is a bargain!
what is the beef cut usually? or is it pork? i don't really pay attention. i just eat when the food arrives. =P
I think it's usually round, a much tougher cut of beef.
$2.65 a bargain! dayam.
-DN
Post a Comment