Monday, May 21, 2007

crestline

I spent the weekend in the mountains for a retreat. We stayed in cabins, which is a warm-up for real camping next weekend. I think I'll get better sleep on the ground than on those bunk beds. Despite being sleep deprived, I had a great time communing with God, nature, and other folks. Normally it takes a while for me to open up to people, but I was able to do it almost on cue within my small group. Partly to fill in the silence, partly because it was expected of all of us, but mostly because there is a sense of trust with people who share your faith, whether or not it is correct.




charlie's angels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

peaceful looking :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the charlie's angels pose much better than getting hit on the head with a hammer/fist ....

amysan said...

hehe, that was just me playing with your shadow :)