Today I asked a florist about the most popular flower arrangement for Mother's Day. She said all different kinds of flowers. Yeah, I suppose it would vary depending on your mother's preferences, unlike Valentine's Day, which is all about roses. She agreed, and added that there is no limit on cost on Mother's Day. Really? I was surprised to find out that people spend more money on their mothers than their significant others. I guess that's the way it should be.
1 comment:
i suppose people give gifts "throughout the year" to their significant others (i.e. dates, gifts, etc), so they dont wanna spend too much on val's day... but as for mothers, we don't spend too much on moms throughout the year... sad huh? so maybe that's why there's no limit? but i find it comforting to know that we don't put a price tag on mom's love... its priceless.
... rosehills was packed on mother's day. i wonder what it's like on valentine's.
Post a Comment