It's been over three months since all four members of my tennis group made it out on a Monday night. When we got together tonight, it wasn't for tennis. Instead, we celebrated the birthdays of me and our new Fantastic friend. What a fun time. Always an entertaining and educational experience with these folks. At one point during the night, our server said, "Uhh, he's taking a picture of the food." I said, "Yeah, I do the same thing." Finally, people who
get me.

check out the giant lollipop i got for my birthday

fudge brownie pizookie (part pizza, part cookie)

chocolate chunk pizookie

3 seconds later
3 comments:
wow... they make lollipops that big? is it really a lollipop inside? how do you EAT/LICK it???
desserts look delish!
yup, it really is a lollipop.
Hey Amy,
I tried polishing my silver earrings with toothpaste to get the tarnish off and IT WORKED! The Queer Eye Guys know what they're talking about.
Post a Comment